We have recently launched Consent Hub for Direct Marketing Agencies and their Agents. This is a comprehensive PDPA (Personal Data Protection Act) productivity tool to help organisations manage their personal data and consents more efficiently and they are able to fulfil the below PDPA obligations easily:
- Consent Obligation (The agency cannot use or disclose an individual’s personal data)
- Purpose Limitation Obligation (Use or disclose personal data about an individual only for purposes that a reasonable person would consider appropriate in the circumstances)
- Notification Obligation (Inform individuals of the purposes for which their personal data will be collected)
- Access and Correction Obligation (Allow individuals to access their personal data and for a correction to their personal data)
- Protection Obligation (Make reasonable security arrangements to protect the personal data of an individual)
Here are the features of Consent Hub:
- Customisable online consent forms for data collection.
- Automatic delivery of consent notification.
- Multiple Notifications methods available (SMS, IVR, e-Mail).
- Self Service consent withdrawal.
Interested for a demo or need more information?
Enter your contact information below and we will contact you shortly.