Menu Home

Introducing Hoiio’s New & Improved Customer Support Workflow

dreamstime_m_35247205
New & Improved Customer Support Workflow
Since Q4 2014, Hoiio has significantly increased our investment in customer support. Today, we have a dedicated customer support team always ready to help our customers. For the last 30 days, the team has answered 65% of tickets within 1 hour, 78% within 4 hours and 92% within 1 day. The remaining 8% are mostly weekend tickets.

hoiio-cust-support

Tips for Getting Faster Support
The fastest way to reach support is to send an email ticket to support@hoiio.com with your registered number specified inside the email content.

Purchasing Premium Support
For customers who need weekend and 24 hours support, we have premium support plans available. Check out our various support options here!

Product feature or change requests?
If you have ideas, we want to hear them. Simply suggest your idea here! We are serious about customer feedback and have delivered over 100 customer feature and change requests over the last 2 years.

From strength to strength
The customer support team at Hoiio has made a lot of improvements since we were founded, and we’re still working to improve. We will continue to gather feedback from our customers and strive to provide the best customer support.


Interested in premium support?

Enter your contact information below and we will contact you shortly.

Categories: Company News

Tagged as:

Ben

<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: